Recent Projects for Mac OS X
These are a few things I have been noodling on recently.
- PathFinderHack - helps replace Finder functionality with PathFinder
- PBXtra - adds symbol completion to ProjectBuilder
- PithHelmet - an ad-blocker for Safari
- SambaX - an explanation on using configd to restart the Samba daemon
- SIMBL - a simple system for loading custom code into Cocoa applications
- TerminalColors - adds the ability to set ANSI colors in Terminal.app
Open Source Packages for Mac OS X
Each one of these packages has been configured to conform to the standard path locations for OS X (Darwin). They are easily removed by tools such as DesInstaller.
If there is a particular package you are interested in, please feel free to email me with your request.
- LAME 3.93 This is the latest stable release of LAME compiled and packaged for Jaguar. I haven't tried it on anything earlier than 10.2.1.
- LAME 3.92 The is the previous stable release of LAME. This should work on 10.1.x or better.
- LAME 3.90.3 This was compiled from a LAME branch created by the guys at Hydrogen Audio.
- CGI Assimilator - an older project to support standard CGI scripts